A letter to Malala
Among the Guest of Honor we would like to invite Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani activist girl for female education and the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate.
She has shown great interest in the “Living Peace” project and wanted to know more about the last International Peace Festival held in Cairo in April of this year.
We wish very much that she will be present at the next YWPF to hear her testimony and to receive her encouragement in this endeavor task, so arduous and important. In order to encourage her to come we have been thinking of handing over to her hundreds of letters from around the world written by young people who like her share the commitment of building a culture of peace and equality, a culture based on a new way of educating, an education of peace
Are you ready for that? Then we would like to ask you to write either personally or together with others a letter to Malala.
The letters will be collected in Cairo and sent through diplomatic post to the Embassy of Pakistan in London which in turn will hand them over to Malala.
• The letter must be written in English
• Maximum of 200 words
• Format 1 (one) A4-paper, font Ariel size 14
• Either individual or together with other young people
• Mention your name, age, city, country and date
• Mention how you have applied the “Living Peace” project in your life and which feedback it had on you
• Specify how important her presence will be in the next YWPF held in Cairo on May the 4th-6th, 2015
• Deadline 15th of February 2015
Please send your respective letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org (for any inquires or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on the same e-mail address).
For each and every one of you a wish of “Peace in your hearts and all around you”!
For the YWPF Organizer Comity,
Carlos Palma Pakinam Magdy
International Activities Director YWPF General Assistent
El Rowad American College
Source: Living Peace International