In Time for Peace: United World Week Korea 2020
With the help of experts, dialogue groups and a culture of sharing, built into every activity, we will explore the following topics:
- Building peace in the lives of today’s youth.
- Human rights, justice, legality: subtitles of peace.
- Conflicts between countries, relationship between North and South Korea.
- Conflicts between generations, genders and social classes.
- Dialogue between different religions.
- Situations around us, that need peace.
When and Where?
May 1st to 4th, 2020. (4 days)
« Arpina Youth Hostel » in Busan, South Korea
Address: 35 Busan Metropolitan Government Arpina,
Haeundae Beach, Busan
Young people age 18 – 35 who are interested in the subject of peace!
Register for this United World Week using the google forms below.
Link Google Form Inglese: https://forms.gle/7jnSQxuhkhVYcLT96
Link Google Form Italiano: https://forms.gle/ej39peXAghGxpwkM7
Link Google Form Coreano: https://forms.gle/PZHjJWLk1xEt1soJ9
Until March 15, 2020.
The fee to participate is 250,000 won (US$ 220 USD – € 195).
It includes: accommodation, meals and transportation for the four-day program.
It does not include: admission for optional program and personal travel costs.
How to pay: on the first day of the event in Won (Korean currency).
Please check and prepare your visa for entry to Korea in advance.
If you need any official documents, please contact us via this email adress: email@example.com (Daegu Focolare, Pathway Preparatory Committee)