Call for applications: UNAOC Young Peacebuilders 6th edition
19 February 2023 | UNAOC
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) has launched the call for applications for the 6th edition of its Young Peacebuilders programme in Latin America and the Caribbean (2023), aiming to tackle violent extremism by building inclusive societies with understanding and respect among cultural and religious communities
- Are you between 18 and 25 years old? (Born on or between October 25, 1996, and October 25, 2004)
- Are you a citizen of one of the following countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC): Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) AND do you currently live in this region?
- Are you interested in participating in an intercultural learning experience with other young people from LAC and improving your actions to promote peace?
- Are you part of a youth-led organization, network, or initiative?
- Do you want to increase your ability to contribute to peace and social inclusion in your community, country, and region?
- Are you in the beginning stages of involvement in this type of work and want to learn more?
If yes, apply now for a chance to be selected for a fully funded participation: https://apply.unaoc.org/young-peacebuilders-2023/
The deadline is 19 February 2023, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (New York).
UNAOC Young Peacebuilders team